Note in above codes you ca

Saturday, February 25, 2017

My dream has died - Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri admitted his dream had died after he was ruthlessly sacked as Leicester manager ibrutal move that brought the wrath of the football world down on the troubled champions' Thai owners. 

Ranieri was axed barely two weeks after the owners gave him their "unwavering support" despite disastrous results that have left Leicester just one point above the relegation zone.

Leading Premier League bosses including Jose Mourinho and Jurgen Klopp expressed dismay at the move and backed Ranieri, who only last month was named Fifa's coach of the year for scripting one of the most unbelievable stories in football.

British media also aimed whithering criticism at Leicester's Thai owners, King Power, who said they had no choice but to oust Ranieri.

The owners were "snakes", "brutal", "cruel", commentators said amid reports Ranieri had lost the backing of senior players over his tactical tinkering.

'MY DREAM DIED'

The popular 65-year-old Italian admitted the decision was a huge blow as he had dreamt of staying in charge of Leicester for the rest of his career.

"Yesterday my dream died," Ranieri said.

"After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League champions all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always. Sadly this was not to be."

Despite the pain of his abrupt exit, Ranieri was determined not to sound a bitter note.

"The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever," he added.

"My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved.

"It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you."

Mourinho sympathised with Ranieri after being axed by Chelsea last season following a rift with star players and the Manchester United boss turned up for his press conference on Friday with the initials CR on his training gear in tribute to the Italian.

"It is my little homage to somebody that wrote the most beautiful history of the Premier League," Mourinho said.

"Somebody that probably deserves the Leicester stadium to be named 'Claudio Ranieri' – and he is sacked."

Liverpool manager Klopp was baffled by the decision, describing it as a seismic shock on the same level as Brexit and Donald Trump's election as US president.

"For me there have been a few strange decisions in 16/17: Brexit, Trump, Ranieri. Do I have to understand it all the time – obviously not. I have no idea why Leicester did this," he told reporters on Friday.

"He is a really special person in this business, a really nice guy."

Chelsea chief Antonio Conte, a compatriot and close friend of Ranieri, said: "I'm very, very sad. He's a really good man. For sure I'll call him."

Former Leicester and England striker Gary Lineker, now a television pundit, added: "I shed a tear last night – I shed a tear for Claudio, I shed a tear for football and I shed a tear for my club."

But Leicester insisted they had to act to save the club from the threat of an unprecedented relegation one year after winning the title.

Leicester have won just five of their 25 league games this term and are yet to score a league goal in 2017, having also been knocked out of the FA Cup by third-tier Millwall. 

'HURT AND FRUSTRATED’ 

Relegation could cost Leicester more than £100 million.

Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who bought the club seven years ago, went onto Instagram to defend his actions.

"We have done our best as a management," he said in a statement before closing his account on the site. "We do not have only one problem to solve but there are a million things to do to make our club survive."

Assistant manager Craig Shakespeare and Mike Stowell will take caretaker charge ahead of Monday's match against Liverpool.

Amid reports England striker Jamie Vardy, who has failed to recapture the prolific form that fired Leicester to the title, and Danish goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel were among the players most unhappy with Ranieri, it was notable that the Foxes squad didn't take to social media to support their departed boss.

However, when Shakespeare faced the media on Friday, he slammed claims key players had told the owners the club would be relegated if Ranieri stayed.

"I'm not aware of any senior players going to the owners so that's news to me," he said.

"They are very hurt and very frustrated."

Former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini, who had a brief spell as a Leicester player in 2001, was among names mentioned as a possible successor.

Guus Hiddink, who helped arrest Chelsea's decline last season, and Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill are also possible candidates.

 

http://www.konga.com/backfromhols?utm_source=affiliates&utm_medium=web&utm_term=backfromhols&utm_content=01_13_2017&utm_campaign=backfromhols&k_id=Gozmo&k_bid=750f0b6a

How to secure your Husband from Strange Women

 

1. Strange women

The world is increasingly going through the challenges of modernization throwing up pressure to marriages. 

Smart phones and other IT devices are delivery nudes, new wave of friendship down to the bedrooms of people. 

A man could be talking with his wife in the bedroom while he’s chatting with another woman without the knowledge of his wife. All these have piled up pressures on wives seeking to have stable marriages. 

Here are some ways to secure your husband from strange women and secure your marriage.

2. Serve Him What He Likes
During jokes or conversation your husband would have told you what he likes and without been told a wife should know what her husband likes. 

It is your duty to please him when it is within your power to do so. Some husbands loves sports to the extend they go outside to watch with their friends.

Hear this testimony: This woman said her husband was always leaving the house to watch football outside and the Spirit said to her she could make him watch it at home and wisdom came. 

She asked him the next time his club was going to play and he told her; and she prepared for that day, bought his kind of drink and put it in the fridge and fried some chicken. On that day as the husband was about going out again, she told him she was going to watch the game with him and he reluctantly agreed to watch at home. 

The game started and they were watching; and later she brought in his best drink and some fried chicken. He was surprised at the wife. While he supported Chelsea she supported the opposition and at the end Chelsea Football Club won and the husband was thrilled and from that day onwards, he stayed at home. 

If you can get him to stay at home most of the time, he will lose interest in other women. That will be your assignment. Every man has a soft spot and only a wise wife can know that.

3. Some husbands love sex. Hear this. A lady said while we were discussing that her husband can never date another woman. I was shocked and asked her what she meant. 

She said she discovered that her husband likes women and probably has women outside. She decided to go out of her ways to really please him sexually. 

In the morning while he was dressing for work, she would invite him for sex and satisfy him. She really gave it to him every time that she observed he no longer hide to receive calls and stayed at home most of the time. He even confessed when the other women disturbed him so much. 

According to her, there was a day he told her he could never do without her and requested if she would travel with him on official trip for a seminal, she gladly obliged him. That was her she regained her husband to herself.

I was in disbelief that a woman could go all the length to fight for her man. Woman, you too can be led be the Holy Spirit. Everything is not fight and quarrel. I have had course to tell some women seeking divorce, even if you leave him, and remarries, you would eventually be faced with the other man’s challenge. Divorce is not the answer in most cases.

4. Escort him to the Gate
Always try to escort him to the car or the gate and tell him ‘my angel is watching over you. Go and return to me safely. I love you’ then give him a kiss. Never leave your husband without a kiss in the public or private. 

Those prophetic words are arrows fired into the air and will not return to you void without fulfilling its purpose. We have a weapon in our mouth. We shouldn’t use it to destroy our families but rather use it to build them.

5. Don’t be too careless not to be observant
Women are talented in this area that they can sense another woman’s intention towards their men unless they chose to ignore it. 

In most cases the men hardly know or see it. The men always think it is a harmless hug, or friendship and not until it manifests before they begin to realize that their wives were right after all.

The challenge here is that most women are unable to manage the situation due to their emotions. My advice is simple, if you observe that a particular woman is too close to your husband, make friends with her and try to offer her what help she needs that draws her close to your husband. If it is prayer, pray with her. If it is counsel, sit down to understand her situation and counsel her. If it is money or other things within your power, give to her and you would be surprised you have rescued your husband. Woman to woman, she would understand your intentions and stay clear.

Don’t be too careless and say he is a Christian and he can take care of the situation. Some men of God have fallen to this trick and their ministries ruined. This counsel is particularly good for wives of ordained ministers and pastors because of their assignment in the house of God. Wives should help their husbands stay focus to their marriage, calling or assignment.

5. Don’t let jealousy take the better part of you
You must tame that leopard called jealousy. It has a way of roaring without control in women, so that things don't go out of hand. If your husband suspects you are jealous, he will watch your every move. Take control of the situation. 

Have a HAPPY WEEKEND 

Switzerland Government gave Charles Okafor $450,000 to shoot a Movie on Dangers of living illegally in Europe

 

The Switzerland Government has given veteran Nollywood actor, Charles Okafor $450,000 USD( N168 Million) to do a movie that centers on the dangers of living illegally in Europe.

The new movie which is exclusively sponsored by the State secretariat for Migration (SEM) will be aired on Nigerian television stations.

Speaking through spokesperson, Lukas Rieder, the authority revealed that one of the causes of illegal migration is the lack of information or false information.

“Human traffickers tell potential migrants that Switzerland is paradise, it’s El Dorado. But that’s not true. We want to provide objective information about the dangers of passage, and the dangers of living in Switzerland.”

The movie which is titled Missing Steps tells the story of a 20-something university-educated protagonist. He gets into debt and flees to the landlocked European state to solve his financial problems, with the help of traffickers.

But he is denied asylum by the Swiss authorities, and deported to his own country – poor, isolated and unhappy.

Friday, February 24, 2017

ThinTallTony has requested not to Receive any Messages or Calls from the Outside World-#BBNaija

 

Big Brother Naija
 housemate, ThinTallTony had a special request for Big Brother in his diary session today. 

He told biggie that in case they were to get messages or calls from the outside world,he didn’t want to receive any.


Beyonce has now officially cancelled her Coachella performance

 

Beyonce was billed to be one of the headline acts for the 2017 Coachella and following her surprise pregnancy announcement, organizers of the music festival were unsure of where her scheduled performance stood as it is expected that Beyonce will be heavily pregnant by April.

According to report, Beyonce has now officially cancelled her Coachella performance this year.

A statement from her team says “Following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months, Beyonce has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding.”


Davido Music Worldwide artiste,Mayorkun set to drop another single

 

Davido Music Worldwide artiste, Mayorkun is set to drop another single titled “Sade” accompanied with a video, in his social media posts are some thing to go by. 

The “Eleko”  crooner has been trending #MayorkunSADE on Instagram for a few days now and just yesterday, he posted a video of the song which is directed by Dammy Twitch.

 

Nigerians protesting against Xenophobic attack in South Africa

 Xenophobic Attacks:Nigerians protesting against xenophobic attacks in South Africa at the South African High Commission, in Abuja, 


The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has given 48 hours ultimatum to all South African companies in Nigeria to relocate over the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. 

The students gave the ultimatum at a peaceful demonstration at some South African companies in Abuja on Thursday. During the march the students carried a banner, which read: ‘’NANS against Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians.’’ While the students marched, the security men stood and watched to ensure law and order. 

The President of NANS, Mr Kadiri Aruna, said in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at DSTV office, a South African company, in Wuse 2, Abuja, that Nigerian students had resolved to condemn the attacks. “We are saying that enough is enough as South Africans have openly attacked and bullied Nigerians.’’ Aruna said that the protest would also serve as a warning to other countries trying to underrate Nigerians. 

He said that after 48 hours, if nothing was done, messages would be sent to students in all university campuses to bring down MTN masts all over the country. Aruna said that DSTV and Shoprite would also be affected as the union had put adequate strategies in place to make the action effective. “All the South African business empires in Nigeria and their collaborators in Nigeria will be affected.

“I don’t want to say we will be barbaric but we will not be lawful in our actions, we will do it and face the consequences, enough of this rubbish,’’ he said. Aruna stressed that the poor treatment being meted out to Nigerians was particularly insulting given the role Nigeria played in ending the apartheid regime in South Africa. 

“Nigeria contributed 80 per cent of the freedom the South Africans are enjoying today because we saved them from the jaws of apartheid. “Who is South Africa to humiliate Nigeria? So they forget things so soon, let them go back to history and records to see how much financial assistance and what the country did to save them,’’ he said. 

The union president said that the situation was inhuman and for this reason all reasonable Nigerians must react. “In science they say you use malaria to cure malaria, now you use madness to cure their madness, and that is why we are advising them to leave Nigerian soil before 48 hours.’’ 

He said that the Federal Government should not wait till the dying minute before evacuating Nigerians from South Africa. Aruna said it was time for government not to only condemn the attacks but take a firm stand by summoning South Africa’s high commissioner and if possible cut diplomatic ties with that country. 

“Government should take extra-diplomatic measures in dealing with the latest deadly assaults because if nothing drastic is done it will become a regular occurrence. “This is the time to place South Africa where it belongs,’’ he said. 

He said that the last time the xenophobic attack happened nothing was done, no action was taken and no arrest was made and that was why South Africans repeated the attacks. Aruna said it was so unfortunate that during the attacks the South African Government refused to take up its responsibility of securing Nigerians and their properties. 

“The government of South Africa is criminally quiet and they say silence is consent, and their police are folding their hands while they are killing Nigerians, this is conspiracy, enough is enough,’’ he said.

 He said the peaceful rally would continue and spread across the country. Over 50 police and, DSS operatives surrounded the DSTV premises and along the street making it impossible for newsmen to contact any DSTV officials for comments.